Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

UPDATE - Katie Wins!

Back in November, I asked ya'll to check out a contest that Advent Conspiracy was having and to vote for my friend Elizabeth's daughter's video. I don't know how many people saw that post or how many were led to vote from my request, but I'm excited to tell you that Katie won...she may get to go with Living Water International and dig  a fresh water well.

Way cool.

Here's her original video:



And (I'm not sure if this will work, but...) here's a link to a video posted on Elizabeth's blog where she tells Katie the news of her winning the contest.

So AWESOME!

Thank you to all of you who voted for Katie. I am so excited for her and to see the work that God will do through her with this little video contest.

He is SO GOOD!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Michael! That Facebook link didn't work for me, so here's the link to my blog to see the video too: http://sixgoldencoins.blogspot.com/2011/02/katie-wins.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know, Elizabeth. I edited the link and pointed it to your blog.

    I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete